22 September 2006

 

Astronaut

Tips for space travelers: •Call mother before liftoff. •Very important: Remember to pack spacesuit. •When the cameras and microphones are on, remember to talk and behave like a hero. •After every spacewalk, carefully count crew. •Pack a few cheesy trinkets for their kitsch effect. •Don’t complain about the food. Everyone complains about the food and it gets really boring. •Don’t ever scream, no matter how scary things get. •Be nice to the people on the ground who are in charge of getting you back home. •Take time to look out the window. •Compliment everyone. •Thank your lucky stars.

Labels:


Comments:
Great list! I can use a list like this. I do thank my lucky stars. And I should call my mother.
 
hehe great wit :)..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

  • All content copyright © 2005-2007 by Mario Milosevic.
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?