27 January 2008

 

The Last Post

This blog has been my home on the web for almost three years, but I have not posted here regularly for some time, and it’s really starting to feel like it’s at the end of its run. I had a lot of fun with the form and truly appreciate the many wonderful comments from my readers. Now I want to devote most of my creative energies to writing books. You can follow my adventures on my new blog: Mario Milosevic, which is going to be a more traditional blog with more newsy and personal items about me. See you there.

Comments:
Ah!

Well, Mario, your quantum fiction on CR has been some of my favorite stuff on the web, ever. Thank you for giving it away.

Look forward to whatever comes on the new blog, and to your books -

Will you leave the archives of CR up, or pull stuff for print publication?

If the former, I'll be glad to be able to still read it, if the latter, I'll buy it. Keep us posted!
 
No reason to take CR down, so it will stay up for anyone who's interested.

I may do a CR collection at some point in the future. I feel like I should wait a year or so and come back to them and see which ones hold up.
 
Thanks for posting here. It's been fun to read. I'm glad you'll leave it up because there are plenty of posts I've missed.

I'll check out your new blog. I'm sure it will be fun. When I have the time (which hasn't been often lately) I like to check out your site, Kim's and theriomorph's. That's my web trinity of blogs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

  • All content copyright © 2005-2007 by Mario Milosevic.
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?